Policy #6: Performance and Evaluation
An organisation must continually check and critically observe OH&S risk treatment controls and the maintenance of plant that may vary over time and invalidate an OH&S risk assessment.
Monitor and document the effectiveness of controls in order to provide data so that the related risk assessment can be updated when necessary.
How to Use
- Director receives the best available information to review OH&S compliance from the:
- Risk Owners (e.g. Risks in design & operation, audit & compliance inspections results)
- Project Manager (e.g. Contractor’s OH&S management documentation approved, incident actions)
- Manager establishes the OH&S Audit Programme
- Director conducts a management review of the OH&S system
- Manager establishes a Measuring & Test Equipment Register
- Manager establishes a Preventive Maintenance Register
Health & Safety Statement
Performance and Evaluation
Measuring & Test Equipment
Performance Evaluation (Powerpoint)
Occupational Health Management
OH&S Management System
$450 documentation fee, with an optional $10/month for unlimited forum access and updates. The subscription can be terminated at any time!
Prices excl GST
See all pricing
Save with the suite
Buy the Policies individually, OR buy the whole SafetyByDesign.Systems suite, and you get all the policies and standards for a reduced price of $4560 (a saving of up to 20% or $1040)