Policy #2: Legal and Other Requirements
An organisation must know the regulations, industry codes, standards and permit requirements which it is expected to meet. Organisational systems are necessary to ensure appropriate compliance, follow-through, and reporting where required.
Detemine and integrate the legislation, standards and organisational requirements applicable to the identified OH&S risks into operational controls.
How to Use
- Workers carry out the OH&S RISK ASSESSMENTS
- Risk owner determines the applicable LEGAL STATUTES AND STANDARDS and records titles on the Legal & Other Requirements Register
- Risk owner COMMUNICATES the OH&S risk controls on the risk assessments (e.g. Area Analysis, JSA) and Risk controller ensures these are available to ALL WORKERS
- OH&S Risk CONTROLS are put in place according to customer requirements
- BOARD confirms the effectiveness of any legislative changes within the organisation’s overall performance management
Health & Safety Statement
Legal and Other Requirements
Performance and Evaluation
Occupational Health Management
Legal & Other Requirements
Legal and Other Requirements (Powerpoint)
$1200 documentation fee, with an optional $10/month for unlimited forum access and updates. The subscription can be terminated at any time!
Prices excl GST
See all pricing
Save with the Suite
Buy the Policies individually, OR buy the whole SafetyByDesign.Systems suite, and you get all the policies and standards for a reduced price of $4560 (a saving of up to 20% or $1040)